This LinkedIn automation will help you automatically endorse the first three skills of any LinkedIn profile.
- Get noticed by old acquaintances. Endorsing someone on LinkedIn is a good way to start or revive a relationship. The people you endorse will see your endorsement and either reciprocate, or at least be reminded of you.
- Boost your LinkedIn profile attractively. Getting tons of people to endorse you for a skill won’t make you an expert at this, granted. But, be honest: Doesn’t a profile with 100+ endorsements feels more credible than a random LinkedIn profile? That’s right.
This LinkedIn automation will help you automate the process of endorsing 1,000s of people over a few weeks (max 50 per day), and hopefully get tons of endorsements back.
Oh, and TexAu will do the endorsement on your behalf from the cloud. That way, you’re free to focus on whatever else you wanna do: Talk to your audience, build relationships with prospects, table tennis with coworkers, anything, really.
How to endorse skills on LinkedIn, at scale?
Simply enter the profile URL of the person you want to endorse the skills of. If you have a list of LinkedIn profiles already, use that as input for this spice. If not, endorsing your own connections will be a great start. You can prepare a list of profiles to endorse from Linkedin searches as well. Prepare a list as a CSV file or create a Google sheet so that you can link to the spice.
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter a profile URL or if you have a list of LinkedIn profiles, upload it as a CSV or link it as a Google Sheet.
- Run the automation right away or schedule it for later use
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: It represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: Enter the profile URL you want to auto-endorse. If you ant to endorse multiple profiles, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (see below).
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet containing the list of profile URLs to endorse.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
We recommend endorsing a maximum of 50 people per day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!