This Instagram automation automatically posts comments for you on any list of posts you’re targeting.
Why commenting comment on Instagram?
Instagram, like most social media, cares about users engaging with the content on their platform. And comments are a solid form of engagement, better than a simple view or like, yet under a direct message.
Contrarily to other social networks like Reddit, where users are expected to develop their point of view, Instagram comments are often fast-paced, illustrated with emojis, and overall pretty short.
The purpose of the auto-commenting on Instagram posts is to show your engagement to other people, in order for them to reciprocate (like with Instagram auto-liker or auto-follow), visit your profile, and hopefully become a new follower.
Instagram auto comment best practices
Here are a few guidelines to make your automated comments work:
- Keep it simple. Automatic comments don’t need to be Shakespearean poems. Typically, an emoji (or a bunch of them), or simply encouraging words will do the trick.
- Choose your targets wisely. Make sure your automatic comments are universal enough that you don’t risk being too specific, or out-of-tune with the initial post. In order to find those posts, we recommend using our Instagram hashtags posts scraper.
Auto comment Instagram posts with TexAu
It’s easy to automatically comment on Instagram with Texau:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify a list of posts that you want to comment on.
- Write your automated comment (with dynamic syntax if you want).
- Run the automation right away, or schedule it for a better time.
That’s it! For detailed instructions, check out our tutorial below.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Session ID: This represents the Instagram profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Post URL: Specify here the URL of the Instagram post that you want to automatically comment. It’s likely that you want to comment on multiple posts. In this case, upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet (see FAQ below).
- Comment. Write here the comment you want to publish on the posts.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export posts from multiple profiles (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with posts’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
We recommend keeping your automated comments to 35 per day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!