This Instagram automation extracts all the Instagram followers of any profile. The followers export is delivered as a .CSV spreadsheet that you can use with Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheet. You can also use that list as a starting point for further automations: Auto-liking these people’s posts, follow them back, auto-commenting on their posts, and more.
Export Instagram Followers to grow your audience
Extract Instagram followers is useful to marketers and savvy influencers for multiple purposes:
- Study your followers. Extracting your followers to a spreadsheet makes them much easier to study. By having every information regarding each follower (bio, posts count, follower count, etc.), you’re able to see patterns in your audience Favorite topics, sizes, engagement. Eventually, this allows you down the line to make your content more relevant to them. Or to draw a clearer picture of your persona.
- Study your competitors’ followers. Instagram Followers Extractor lets you export the followers of any public IG profile. Learning from your competitors is equally important as studying your own following!
- Use this list for other automation. Filter your competitors’ list to keep only their best followers, and start reaching out, either manually, or automatically.
These are just the basic use-cases, but once you have your or someone else’s Instagram accounts’ followers list, what you do with it is only limited by your creativity.
Lastly, if you’re interested in exporting the following (the people that an account follows), do it with the Instagram Following Extractor!
How to extract the followers of any Instagram profile with TexAu?
It’s easy to export Instagram followers to a spreadsheet with Texau:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify a list of accounts that you want to export followers of.
- Run the automation right away, or schedule it for a better time.
That’s it! For detailed instructions, check out our tutorial below.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Session ID: This represents the Instagram profile with which you’ll perform this automation. 9732A
- Profile URL: Specify here the URL of the Instagram profile that you want to export followers from. If you want to export multiple profiles’ followers at once, upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet (see FAQ below).
- Number of followers. Optionally restrict the number of followers to be extracted (max. 7000).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export posts from multiple profiles (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with posts’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!