Extract the list of every tagged photos from a list of Instagram users. This Instagram automation will download every photo as well as related information to a spreadsheet. Including comments, tagged users, like and comment counts, media content, and more.
How to use Instagram tagged post lists?
Let’s be clear: Extracting tagged pictures is one tool among many. It’s useful when analyzing an audience, either to audit of your audience, a client’s, or a competitor of yours:
- Tagged pics are a measure of the popularity of the account. Like hashtags, they’re a way of tracking mentions of it.
- Tagged pictures also show which accounts are close to the account we’re studying: Either friends, or fans, (sometimes, even, foes).
All the data available on each post will be available to you in a spreadsheet, allowing you to make the data from 10s of thousands of tagged photos talk.
How to extract tagged photos from an Instagram account with TexAu?
It’s super easy to export tagged Instagram pics with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify the posts you want to auto-like (see use-cases above).
- Run the automation right away, or schedule it for a better time.
If you’re new to TexAu, check out the tutorial below!
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Session ID: Represents the Instagram profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: The URL of the Instagram profile that you want to export the tagged photos of. If multiple profiles, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Number of posts. For each profile, specify how many taggeds pics you want to extract (default: 45).
- Upload a .CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!