This LinkedIn automation will extract the latest activities of one (or many) LinkedIn users. Activities will be delivered to you in a .CSV spreadsheet. You can also use them as part of a greater workflow.
LinkedIn activities are a great way to see what your prospects and contacts are talking about. Importing them to your CRM or using them in a cold sales outreach flow can be very effective when trying to start a discussion with someone you don’t know. TexAu users exporting LinkedIn activities often import them to their CRMs so that the data is available to the team and usable outside of LinkedIn, like in email outreach.
How to export the LinkedIn activities of someone with TexAu?
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Enter the profile URL of the person you’re targeting. You can also target multiple persons at once.
- Optionally, specify the type of activity you want to extract. Original posts show more investment than comments, which themselves show less involvement than reactions (emojis).
- Run the automation right away, or schedule it for later.
That’s it! Your results will be delivered as a .CSV spreadsheet importable in your CRM, or useable with any spreadsheet software (Excel, Numbers, Sheets). You can also use it as a step of a larger workflow.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: It represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: Enter here the URL of the LinkedIn event you want to extract activities from. If you have many, see the Google Sheet section below.
- Activity type: Specify here if you want to extract only posts, or also comments, or reactions.
- Max count: Specify here the max. amount of activities you want to extract for each targeted profile.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: In case you want to export attendees from multiple events, upload here a .CSV fille with events’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch button: Once setup click here to launch you automation.
- Schedule button: Click here to schedule multiple launches.
If it’s your first time using TexAu, here are some FAQ’s:
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
You can run this spice 40 times a day & 2000 activities per profile. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!