The Instagram Profile Finder searches Instagram for whatever name you give it, and returns the first profile resulting in that search.
How to use the Instagram Profile Finder
Let’s say you find yourself with a huge list of names. Either from some form, game, event, anything. How do you use that list?
One way could be to look for these people on Instagram and auto-follow them, so that they follow you back. Instagram Profile finder will do that job for you, at scale. Feed it with 10s of thousands of names, and it’ll look for their profiles on Instagram.
It also works with company names, or nicknames, and can be used to reach out to someone on some other social network (twitch, GitHub, Reddit) and contact them on Instagram.
How to automate searching for Instagram profiles with TexAu?
Automate viewing Instagram stories with Texau, it’s super easy:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Feed the list of names that you want to search for.
- Run the automation (or schedule it to run later).
That’s it! For detailed instructions, check out our tutorial below.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Name: Skip this step, just use a Google Sheet as shown in Step #2 below.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export posts from multiple profiles (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with posts’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!