Finding domain using company name
Find domain names using company names. This automation is ideal for those who have searched for companies in the Curnchbase database or anyone with a list of companies who’re potential clients. This spice helps you find company domains and you can use that information to find emails & social links to get in touch with them to pitch your product/services.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- Use this automation to find the domains of companies based on the names of the company.
- These domain names can be used to generate leads for marketing, content writing or even graphics. These are evergreen services any business would always need.
How to Find a domain using company names?
Use just a company name or a list of companies you have collected from your sources. If you don’t have any such list, you can use one of our spices to scrape information about companies you’re targeting from Google maps.
Sure, you can find the website of those companies one by one but what if you have a huge list of companies you generated from Google maps?
That’s where this spice comes into the picture. You can upload a list of company lists as CSV or link a Google sheet into this spice. Based on the number of websites present in the sheet, the spice will take few minutes to execute.
Here are the steps to run this spice:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the company name in the respective field. In case you have a list of companies to find domains of, upload it as CSV or use that Google sheet as input for this spice.
- Click the “Find Domain” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice, however, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to execute this automation
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 4 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of domains you want to find.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Company Name: Enter the name of the company you want to find the domain name of. You can leave this empty if you have a CSV file or a Google Sheet which we can use in the next steps.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of domains to find. Be sure to execute this spice with the daily limit in mind. Check your daily limit here.
- Find Domain: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find the domains of the specified companies.
How to run this spice using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit this Automation Page. TexAu acts on your behalf on the specified websites to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials.
Step 3: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple domains to find)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the Company name. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 4: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Find Domains button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple domains to find, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
Step 5: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Find Domains you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
After the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Lastly, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
That’s all you need to Find Domains of company names.
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAu, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂