This Twitter tool takes a list of people or company names, and looks for their Twitter username.
Finding Twitter profiles manually can be a very repetitive task, especially if you have 1,000s of people to find. But it is very useful in order to reach out to an audience that you might have on another social network (or any list), that you want to now reach on Twitter.
Once you have their profiles you can start an auto-follow or auto-like campaign, or any strategy you want to turn them into an audience, for example.
How to find 1,000 of Twitter profiles with TexAu?
It’s easy to extract Twitter video and images with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify one or many Tweets URLs to extract.
- Run the automation right away (and schedule it to repeat).
TexAu will deliver the data in your dashboard as soon as the extraction is completed.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Name: Enter here a single name.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: Enter here a list of names to find. List those name in a .CSV file and upload it here. Or on a Google spreadsheet, and share the URL here. Don’t forget to make it public (see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!