This Instagram automation browses a list of Instagram profiles and extract their emails. Let’s say that you have a list of 100 companies on Instagram and want to find their emails: List these accounts in a Google Sheet, plug TexAu, and export in a few seconds every email available!
If you don’t have a list of companies, you can specify a #hashtag, and we’ll browse as many post mentioning this hashtag and extract related profiles’ emails.
How to find out the email of an Instagram account?
When it comes to finding the email of a person or a company that’s on Instagram, they are 3 options:
- Pro email. This person has specified an email on their professional Instagram account.
- Email in bio. Some accounts prefer to have their email in their bio.
- No public email. Most people just decide to have their email hidden. If this is the case, you’ll have to find another way to reach out: DMs, Linktree, visit their website, mention them in a post.
If you’re trying to find an individual’s emails, chances are very slim you’ll find anything. But if you’re in a business-to-business logic, chances are you’ll find a decent amount of emails on Instagram with this automation.
How to find someone’s Instagram by email?
If you’re trying to find the Instagram account of someone of which you just have the email, it is not possible.
How to find someone’s email on Instagram with TexAu?
To find emails for Instagram account, follow these steps:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Enter the usernames (or hashtags) that you want to find emails for.
- Launch the automation!
That’s it! After a few minutes, TexAu will deliver a list of all the profiles browsed, and, when possible, their email addresses, to a spreadsheet file.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Username/Hashtag: Use this field to specify a single profile/hashtag to extract email from. If multiple, prefer using step 4’s Google Sheet.
- Type. Explicitly specify the type of post you want to scrape emails from: Profiles or Hashtags.
- Max emails. Specify here a maximum amount of email to find.
- Upload a .CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!