This LinkedIn automation will like for you all the comments under a LinkedIn post. Such kind of automation is great to be noticed by all the commenters of a LinkedIn post that is relevant to your business.
Super useful for influencers who want to engage with their communities while saving some time.
If it’s a list of posts rather than comments that you want to automatically like, take a look at LinkedIn Post Auto Liker.
Automate giving love to LinkedIn comments with TexAu
TexAu makes it easy to auto-like LinkedIn Post comments:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Make a list of all the URLs of the posts you want to like the comments of.
- Start the automation now (or schedule it to run later).
That’s it! TexAu will connect and like all the comments available for you!
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Post URL: The URL of the LinkedIn post that you want to like the comments of. If multiple posts, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Max likes: Optional. Limit the amount of comments that you want to like (All by default).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!