This LinkedIn Sales Navigator automation will take a list of LinkedIn Profile URLs as an input and add them all to a Sales Navigator Leads.
It’s helpful to salespeople who just got started with Sales Navigator and want to quickly turn homemade lists of LinkedIn profiles into lists of leads.
How to automatically add LinkedIn profiles to Sales Navigator list?
TexAu makes it super easy for you to built lists of leads:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Put all the LinkedIn profiles into a .CSV file or Google Sheet, and share it to TexAu
- Specify which list they must be added to
- Run the automation right away (or schedule it to run later)
That’s it! TexAu will connect to your Sales Nav account and do the grunt work of adding all the profiles to whatever list you desire, automatically.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: It represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: Enter the profile URL to add to the list. Skip this step and use a .CSV or Google Sheet (see below) to add multiple profiles to that list.
- List name: Enter here the exact name of the Sales Navigator list that you want to fill.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet containing the list of profile URLs to add to the list.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!