Instagram Profile Scraper exports all the data displayed on an Instagram profile and downloads it to a spreadsheet. It allows you to easily, and quickly, gather data on all the data related to an Instagram profile: Followers/followees counts, names, description, avatar URL, and email when possible.
Find Emails for Instagram Profiles, at scale.
A lot of people use this scraper to extract emails or URLs off Instagram profiles. As explained in this article, many professional Instagram accounts have emails addresses available, but only on the smartphone app. Finding them at scale is difficult, and impossible on a desktop computer.
This scraper will find browse IG profiles and extract emails and URLs for you, at scale.
Scrape Instagram profiles to know audiences better
Another way of using the Instagram Profile Scraper is the following:
- Make a list of people. To do this, you can extract your followers, your competitor followers, users of a tag, people who liked some post, whoever you’re interested in.
- Scrape the profiles. Plug the results you got from step 1 in this automation to export all the accounts’ data to a spreadsheet.
- Analyze this data. Being in a spreadsheet makes handling the data much easier with Excel or Google Sheet.
Now that you have the data, look for patterns in the bios: Topics, hashtags, URLs. Analyze average size of accounts: Followers/Followees, languages, amount of publications, whether they’re verified or not, etc.
How to set up an Instagram Story viewer bot with TexAu?
Scraping Instagram profiles with TexAu is super easy:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Feed the list of Instagram accounts that you want to scrape.
- Run the automation once, or schedule it to run repeatedly.
That’s it! Open sesame the doors of analyzing groups of IG profiles!
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Session ID: This represents the Instagram profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: Specify here the URL of the Instagram profile that you want to scrape. If more than one profile, upload the CSV or link a Google Sheet (see FAQ below).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export posts from multiple profiles (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with posts’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!