Are you looking for an automated tool to clean your Twitter feed? Let’s mass auto-unfollow all the accounts you’re not interested in anymore!
TexAu’s Twitter unfollow tool is a simple Twitter automation that helps you mass unfollow Twitter profiles without having to scroll for hours. Simply specify a list (via Excel or Google Sheet) of Twitter accounts URLs that you wish to unfollow, and let TexAu do the work for you. It’s even easier if you want to unfollow the accounts that are not following you back: Just set this automation to “Unfollow if no follow-back”.
Start unfollowing now, and you’ll find yourself with A. a clean feed, and B. a better follow ratio, which will lead Twitter algorithms to give your account more visibility.
Let’s clean up that Twitter feed!
Twitter unfollow tool use-cases
- Clean your Twitter feed. By unfollowing Twitter accounts, you’re making room in your feed (and in your mind) for new, more relevant, people.
- Improve your follow ratio. Getting a good following/follower ratio sends a good signal to Twitter’s algorithm. It also sends a “cool” image to people browsing your account.
- Complement a follow/unfollow strategy. Automating your growth strategy is easy with TexAu. Plug multiple automations together and reach your goal. On Twitter you can for instance auto-follow, wait for a few days, then auto-unfollow accounts that are not following you back. Take a look at this video to learn how to create a workflow.
How to auto unfollow Twitter accounts?
TexAu’s Twitter unfollow bot is here to help you clean your feed: Create a list of profiles you want to unfollow, feed to TexAu, and let us do the mass unfollow.
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Create a list of people you want to unfollow on Twitter
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later
TexAu will deliver you a list of all the unfollowed accounts after each launch.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Auth_token: Represents the Twitter profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: Specify here the URL of the Twitter profile that you want to extract likers from. You probably want to unfollow multiple Twitter profiles, in which case, skip this and go to Step 4. Google Sheet/CSV upload.
- Check follow. Check this to prevent removing people that are following you if any in the list you provided.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to upload a list of profiles to unfollow, upload here a .CSV file with their Twitter profiles’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public – see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Twitter profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Twitter.
- Create your Twitter Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
In order to keep your account safe, we recommend a maximum of 400 profiles unfollowed per day. Use the scheduling option to do it over multiple days if you have more.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!