Automate a bot to watch Instagram stories on your behalf, and mark thousands of stories viewed. Get noticed by your fans, and grow your brand!
Why would you automate viewing Instagram stories?
We all check for who watched our stories. It’s human, we’re curious to know who’s watching us.
Setting up an Instagram Story viewer bot is made to give your audience that dopamine hit, without having to actually watch the stories.
Most users of this automation are Instagram professionals, either brands, or influencers, that want to create a connection with their audience.
To get started, make a list of people that you want to interact with. Do it by exporting your own followers (or those of your competitors), or people interested in a specific hashtag, and plug them to this automation.
Running the Instagram Story viewer bot a few minutes a day is part of these little automations that significantly improve the results of your social media efforts.
How to set up an Instagram Story viewer bot with TexAu?
Automate viewing Instagram stories with Texau, it’s super easy:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Feed a list of Profiles that you want to auto-watch stories of (see use-cases above).
- Run the automation once, or schedule it to run every day.
That’s it! For detailed instructions, check out our tutorial below.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Session ID: This represents the Instagram profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: Specify here the URL of the Instagram profile that you want to auto-watch stories from. If more than one profile, upload the CSV or link a Google Sheet (see FAQ below).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export posts from multiple profiles (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with posts’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!