TexAu Spice allows you to process CSV or Google Sheet files that contain more than one input data, all at once. Let’s see how it works.
In this guide, we are going to see how to upload a CSV file to process multiple input data on TexAu Spices.
Let’s get started,
What do you need?
You only need a CSV file that contains all the data you want to process.
Once your CSV file is ready, just follow these steps:
Visit the Spice page select the automation you want to use — TexAu Spices
Click on the CSV icon button and upload your file, as shown below.
If you see the image above, I have selected the checkbox for the headers as my first row contains the column names or headers. Make sure to check that box if your first row contains the column names.
Step 3: Understand the components on the CSV upload page
When you upload a CSV file, you get multiple options, let’s go through each one by one. You can see the numbers in the image below:
- Connect account to run this Spice: We have Cookie Manager, you can use Cookie Manager to connect your social media accounts and you won’t have to fill cookies again and again. As you have not connected your connect, it shows connect your account, this is optional.
- Cookie Field: If you don’t have an account connected to the Cookie Manager, you can fill your cookie right here. A cookie is required to run automation.
- Does this CSV have the first row for headers?: If your first row contains the column names, make sure to check this box.
- Select the matching input field: If your CSV contains multiple columns, you need to select the column which contains the required data. In the example above, the required data is profile URL, I have matched that column as you can see in the image.
- Use Proxy: Proxy is required to run automation on social media platforms.
- Process only new results: In case if you have used this automation previously and you want to remove the duplicates, you can check this box. It will ignore previously executed inputs and only process new ones.
- The number of rows to skip from the sheet: In some cases, you want to start processing from the specific row number in your CSV file, in that case, if you want to skip the first 5 rows, you can type 5 there. This is an optional field.
- Advanced Scheduling: You can schedule your execution to run after a specific time or on specific days. We have a separate guide on Advanced Scheduling.
- The main button – Execute CSV: When you click on this button, it will start running this automation and process your CSV.
Now that you have understood all the components and how to use a CSV file in TexAu Spices, please go ahead and run your automation.
In case if you still have any questions, please reach out to support and we will help you with this 🙂