This automation will automate LinkedIn likes and automatically like on your behalf one or multiple LinkedIn posts. In order to make it work, simply feed it a list of LinkedIn Posts’ URLs, pick the reaction that you want to use, schedule it, and forget it.
Why you should automate LinkedIn likes
Receiving a like on LinkedIn or any social media generates dopamine. Authors are flattered, and tend to remember someone that like their posts regularly over some they never interact with.
For that reason, you should use an Auto-liker on LinkedIn: To get noticed by your peers. The most common use-case of LinkedIn auto-liking is the following:Make a list of 10, 50, 100, prospects or clients that you want to get noticed by.
Look daily for their new content. You can automate this with another automated block: LinkedIn Profile Activities Extractor.
Plug the result into this automation, LinkedIn Auto Liker.
You’re done. TexAu will automatically connect to LinkedIn from the cloud, and like for you the new content of each prospect.
To automate LinkedIn likes not only gets you noticed, but also saves you massive amounts of time. Rather than scroll through the LinkedIn feed, automating your LinkedIn likes gives you time to focus on creating content, or build relationships with your prospects.
How to auto-like a LinkedIn Post with TexAu?
Getting started with TexAu and LinkedIn automation, is not just easy, it’s free!
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Enter the LinkedIn post(s) URL(s) to auto-like (see Tutorial below).
- Pick your reaction.
- Launch the automation, or schedule it for later.
That’s how you do it!
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
Here is what each field means:
- Li_AT: It represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Post URL: Specify here the URL of the LinkedIn post you want to auto-like. It’s likely you want to scrape multiple posts, in which case, prefer using a .CSV or Google sheet (see below).
- Reaction Type: Specify the reaction you want to give. Default is a like.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: In case you want to export attendees from multiple events, upload here a .CSV file with events’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!