This LinkedIn Sales Navigator automation helps you export all the data displayed on a Sales Nav Lead: Name, company, email if available, schools, etc. In total, about 30 data point for each lead.
If you want to extract lists of Sales Navigator leads, use our Sales Nav List extractor first to extract the Sales Navigator od each lead. Then, plug the results in this automation to acquire all the data.
This data is perfect to fill your CRM with fresh leads!
Export Sales Navigator Leads’ data like a pro
TexAu users love to handle sales data however they want to. The Sales Navigator is slow and limited, and for that reason, extract prospects data is a huge time saver.
You can extract leads from multiples places:
- Sales Navigator Lists. It’s easy to make a list in Sales Nav, and we help you export all that data outside of Sales Navigator easily.
- Sales Navigator Searches. In case you don’t want to add prospects to a list, simply give us a Sales Navigator search URL, and we’ll export all the 2500 contacts available there! To do this, use Sales Nav Leads Search Export.
And then what? Now that you have export data about your Leads, maybe you need data of their accounts? Check out our other automation to export Sales Navigator Accounts information.
How to scrape any Sales Navigator profile?
You will need to enter the sales navigator profile URL to run this spice, regular Linkedin profile URL of the same person will not work here. Use our spice to convert the Linkedin profile URL to the Sales Navigator profile URL. You can scrape emails of the profiles extracted using this spice, but 1 enrichment per email will be charged. Please check your account to know about the enrichment balance.
Here are the steps to use this automation:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the profile URL in the respective field. If you have a list of Sales Navigator profile URLs you want to scrape, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below
- Optionally, you can opt-in to find the email of the profiles as well
- Run the automation right away or schedule it for later
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to this spice using TexAu:
- You can scrape 80 Sales Navigator profiles per day. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Sales Navigator profiles you want to scrape.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Profile URL: This is the Sales Navigator URL of the profile you want to scrape. If you a list of profiles to scrape, skip to step 4.
- Find Email: This is an optional step, but you can opt for this in case you want to scrape emails from those profiles. You will be charged 1 email credit per email. If you have a huge list of profiles to scrape, it’s advisable to scrape email at the time of execution itself.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Scrape profile: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to scrape details from specified Sales Navigator profiles.
How to Scrape Sales Navigator Profile using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple profiles to scrape)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Sales Navigator Profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Scrape profile button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Sales Navigator Profiles to Scrape, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Scrape profile button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape Sales Navigator Profiles.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂