This LinkedIn automation will automatically withdraw all your unanswered connection requests in a few seconds.
Removing LinkedIn connection requests is necessary to people having tons of pending request because it lowers your visibility score on LinkedIn, and even blocks you from inviting more people at some point.
But removing 100s of pending request is a pain when LinkedIn only lets you cancel them one-by-one. Solve that issue in a few seconds by setting up our automation that will withdraw quickly all your pending LinkedIn connection requests.
Note: If you’re looking to cancel LinkedIn connections manually, go here.
How to withdraw LinkedIn invitations automatically?
Automatically withdraw tons of pending LinkedIn connection requests is super easy with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Specify if we should remove all pending invitations or only a specific number.
- Run the automation right away and/or schedule it on repeat.
That’s it! TexAu will run from the cloud and withdraw all these pending connection requests weighting you down, even when your computer is turned off!
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: It represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Connection requests to remove: Specify how many requests you want to cancel or leave this blank to remove all.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If it’s your first time using TexAu, here are some FAQ’s:
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!