This automation will export the LinkedIn profiles of up to 2500 members of a LinkedIn group. Download these profiles to a spreadsheet, or use it as the primary targets of an advanced lead-gen workflow.
LinkedIn Groups’ followers export for lead generation
LinkedIn group members make for a very interesting raw source of leads: Since groups are centered around a theme, the closest that group from your ideal buyer, the better. Since LinkedIn won’t disclose more than 2500 group followers, we recommend targeting small, niche groups. The more passionate about a topic the members, the better leads they’ll be.
If you’re the owner of a LinkedIn group and wish to export that data outside of LinkedIn, to build an audience you actually own, exporting the group followers makes a lot of sense.
LinkedIn Group Members Export, and what next?
The list of followers you’ve obtained with this LinkedIn automation is just step 1. Here are a few examples of:
- To connect with each group member. You can do that automatically by automatically sending connection requests.
- To send DMs automatically. Did you know that you can talk with other members of LinkedIn groups that you’re part of. Cool, huh? Auto-send them DMs, and get the conversation flowing.
- Scrape more data about them. If you’re not sure if you’re a fit, scrape more data about each one: Education, past job experiences, or an email address perhaps?
How to export LinkedIn group followers with TexAu?
Get started with TexAu is super easy:
- Create a free TexAu account here. We offer a generous free trial.
- Specify the URL of the LinkedIn group you want to export members of.
- Launch the automation, sit back, and relax!
After a few minutes, TexAu will deliver the promised data as a .CSV spreadsheet to use however you see fit.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Group URL: The URL of the LinkedIn profile you want to export. If multiple profiles, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Max members: Eventually specify a maximum amount of people to export. In any case, you can’t export more than 2500 members.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!